- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The IS Program Lead reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The IS Program Lead will be responsible for leading an Information Services team's program portfolio including the planning and performance of technical and non-technical initiatives that make up the portfolio. The Program Leader supports the organizational tools and methodologies set by the NM Project Management Office in addition to any additional organizational best practice, tools or methodologies. The Program Leader acts as a liaison between their Manager and the departments (both internal and external) they support, providing guidance and direction to successfully execute within the program portfolio.
The IS Program Leader can assist in the budget management, contract management, and program communications of assigned programs and processes.
- Assists with the support of the portfolio within their IS group.
- Assists in the organizational development and enhancement of program/process management competence.
- Establish and execute effective and efficient communication mechanisms which enable continuous exchange of ideas and information
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Support the development of senior level presentations that are related to initiatives.
- Participate in and/or support survey and specific research activities as well as subject matter related educational seminars and events.
- Participates in the NMHC capital and routine operating budget planning process.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the use of NM PMO standard tools and methodologies
- Customer Focus: Utilizes talents, skills, and knowledge in all assignments for the purpose of leading and guiding a portfolio of programs.
- Business and Clinical Knowledge: Understands the business and clinical processes at NMH and the operational environments of assigned customers. Advocates the effective use of information systems to improve administrative processes and patient care through high quality, cost effective solutions. Provides leadership and guidance to IS and cross-functional teams to achieve quality outcomes.
- Personal Organization and Adaptation: Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs as defined in conjunction with our customers. "Owns" customer relationships and follows issues through to closure. val. Adapts well to rapid change and multiple priorities. Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS strategy.
- Team/Interpersonal: Effective team member player and decision maker. Uses NMH quality management and problem management tools to effectively and consistently guide/make decisions. Communicates clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members. Focuses on overall team success and promotes collaborative achievements.
- Demonstrate the ability to 'get things done', effectively directing the execution of the portfolio office to support the achievement of successful, on-time and on-budget delivery of IT commitments
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character with demonstrated high moral, ethical behavior
- Demonstrate the ability to work with the technical and applications teams.
- Demonstrates knowledge of end-to-end business process into program planning
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with the changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate.
- Demonstrates knowledge of budget preparation, budget management and budget change control.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 Years of relative experience
- Experience in leading Information Services portfolios
- Experience in delivering formal presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare knowledge and/or experience
- Knowledge of business areas, especially those represented on team
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.