GVI, Inc, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Program Manager to effectively and efficiently support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) in providing Engineering Support for Diminished Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) in Philadelphia, PA.
Qualified candidates will be expected to:
- Manage engineering projects involved in engineering analysis, test, operation, maintenance and operation of Naval systems.
- Develop, configure, and maintain Navy logistics technical data and associated information management systems.
- Provide HM&E systems support and expertise.
- US Citizen.
- Active Secret Clearance or higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in management, engineering and of Navy Systems and equipment.
- Five (5) years’ experience logistics planning for DMSMS related projects.
Position is located Philadelphia, PA.
Apply online at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.