At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, youll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Works closely with key directors, managers and physicians to design, test, and implement patient engagement initiatives and projects. Partners with key departments to execute initiatives and implement programs such as service training, reward and recognition programs, service recover, point of care surveying, and others. Complete plans and recommendations, under sponsorship of a vice president and oversight by a Program Director of Patient Engagement. Highly responsive and effective in working with operational managers and physicians, defining projects effectively, and meeting client and organizational strategic objectives simultaneously. Through relationship development throughout the NM community, identifies and secures interdepartmental support and other resources necessary for successful origination and implementation of patient engagement initiatives. Works closely with operational staff and managers to assure successful transition to implementation of approved initiatives. Responsible for meeting goals in a timely and cost effective manner. Held accountable through performance goals, incentive plans, and other monitoring systems. Demonstrates expert knowledge in available data sources and analytic capabilities. Identifies opportunities to streamline and continuously improve analytic and patient engagement processes. Institutes quality assurance procedures to ensure validity of internal, competitor, and market data. Creates an environment of partnership, collaboration, seamless quality, and service enhancement across teams, departments, and divisions of the organization. Supports ongoing learning and skill development for self and team members. Encourages those who identify problems, potential solutions, and opportunities for improvement. Supports and empowers team members in piloting new ideas and solutions. Completes other duties as assigned. EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. AA/EOE
- Bachelors degree
- 5 or more years of Patient Engagement experience.
- Experience working within a clinical environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellentanalytical skills.
- Proficiency with database, presentation, and spreadsheet applications.
- Thoughtful and practical approach to problem-solving.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Experience in hospital, academic medical center, physician group, and/or healthcare provider consulting setting is preferred.
- Experience working closely with physicians in a provider setting is highly desired.