Epstein is an established and well-respected 97 year old Architecture, Engineering and Construction firm. The firm is headquartered in Chicago, with an office in New York, and international locations in Poland and Romania. Our beautiful corporate office is located in Chicago’s West Loop, convenient to transportation. We offer all employees a competitive wage and benefits package. Epstein is proud to be 100% employee owned. Epstein focuses on our community through our emphasis on community service, green initiatives and sustainable design delivering “best in class” creative project solutions.
We are seeking a Project Architect with experience working with multi-disciplined architectural, engineering, and design/build teams. This position is responsible for the planning, control, and integration of architectural activities and the development of project deliverables.
1. Directs and supervises a team of architects and engineers in the completion of assigned projects.
2. Coordinates all architectural documentation with outside consultants, other engineering disciplines and specifications.
3. Responsible for the quality and competence of the documents produced under his/her direction.
4. Performs or supervises construction administrative duties, shop drawing review, on site reviews, field reports, RFI responses, etc. and sees that these files are properly organized.
- Masters Degree in Architecture or 5 Year BA in Architecture Degree
- 5-10 years project experience
- Architectural license
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong knowledge base of architectural and engineering systems, products, building materials, and specifications
- Solid understanding of architectural design development, construction documents, codes, standards, and other disciplines.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to develop a successful and highly respected team. Our environment thrives on versatile, quality driven, multi-task oriented employees with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
Epstein is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, genetics, gender identity, transgender status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors. Epstein hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of a person’s qualifications. Epstein is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To learn more about Epstein, please go to our website www.epsteinglobal.com and to apply for this position, please click here: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=EPSTEIN&cws=1&rid=517