Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, seeks established a Civil Engineer/Project Manager for airport engineering projects in our Altamonte Springs, FL office.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license with current airport engineering experience. Commercial Airport experience is a plus.
- Excellent design skills to include site layout, grading and drainage, and a proven history of successful project management for airport projects.
- Must be well-versed in FAA and FDOT requirements/regulations to include sound knowledge of FAA Advisory Circular criteria.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Civil 3D Auto CAD) and the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) are essential qualifications.
- The ability to mentor junior level staff.
- Business Development skills and presentation experience is beneficial.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health & Delta Dental Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity