GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and government contracting industry leader is looking for an experienced QA Inspector in support of Integrated Logistics Support Services in Albany, GA.
- Conducts inspections and prepares inspection reports in the area of preservation of ME assets in the receiving/shipping process, and in the support of the care-in-store program.
- Initiates documentation for corrective action and follows up on work in progress.
- Conducts Set Assembly inspections prior to Preservation, Packaging and Packing (PP&P) action.
- Conducts scheduled monthly care-in-storage inspections on various ME assets.
- Determines serviceability, assigns condition codes, and next inspection dates.
- Assist in developing test plans, internal control points, executing tests, measures and procedures for assigned quality assurance programs.
- Inspect multiple functional areas within supply ensuring goods and services are conforming to established quality guidelines and approved processes.
- Prepare and provide discrepancy reports with inventory adjustment recommendations resulting from the most recent inspection.
- Attend and participate in meetings with quality control groups.
- Validate catalog/management data and identify and report discrepancies to MARCORLOGCOM SCMC. Submit and manage discrepancy identification and problem resolution through the use of Trouble Ticket submissions; to include assisting in the Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR) and Product Quality Deficiency Report (PQDR) process with MARCORLOGCOM SCMC.
- US Citizenship.
- Ability to pass and possess a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or any equivalent reciprocal DOD background investigation; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance or higher are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience.
- Understand Marine Corps logistics processes, functions, and operations with an emphasis on supply, warehousing, movement, transportation, and maintenance.
- A working knowledge shall include a minimum of the following not to limited to:
- Global Combat Support System-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC)
- Marine Corps Preposition Information Center (MCPIC)
- Weapons Accountability NAVSEA, CRANE Report, Crane, Indiana
- Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS)
- Ability to pass an Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives (AA&E) medical screening
Position located in Albany, GA.
Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.