GVI, Inc, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team in Newport, RI.
Qualified Candidates will be able to:
The successful candidate will be part of the Quality Assurance department in the TAHEF and will be performing the role of a QA Analyst. As such they will:
- Ensure that all incoming products, intermediate products and finished products conform to applicable specification requirements.
- Perform quality inspections and/or audits internally or at external vendor sites.
- Support the development and implementation of quality plans and procedures.
- Ensure that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Review, analyze and report on quality discrepancies and data related to production.
- Investigate problems and develop disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interface with government customers and outside vendors to ensure that requirements are met.
- Recommend corrective actions, dispositions, process optimization and modifications.
- Create and maintain a technician training and certification program.
- United States Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance; candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance are preferred.
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree from an accredited college in a related discipline,
- OR equivalent experience/combined education with at least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Able to generate reports and presentations using Microsoft Office Suite .
- Familiarity with the current ISO9001:2015 Standards .
- Experience performing acceptance inspections/testing utilizing prints or drawings to ensure compliance to government specifications.
- Experience performing packaging inspections to ensure compliance with product shipping specifications.
- Experience performing External Vendor Audits to ensure vendor product quality meets or exceeds drawing/diagram specifications requirements.
- Experience conducting Management Reviews, developing internal process audits and root cause for corrective actions.
- Familiarity with the use of JobBOSS and MasterControl Document Control Software a plus.
Position located in Newport, RI.
Apply online at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.