Job Summary and Primary Responsibilities
Join the NuVasive Operations Team as a Quality Engineering Intern that will provide you with a terrific opportunity to expand your manufacturing experience base while gaining valuable exposure to high complexity production processes and software tools. This opportunity will help you grow in your career and we will provide training and mentorship as you hone your skills and build confidence. During this internship, you will also have an opportunity to:
Required Skills / Capabilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in an engineering field
- Be a team player
- Detail oriented
- Eager to learn
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- In pursuit of Bachelor's degree in an Environmental, Health & Safety or related field.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to provide college transcripts as well as a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- If candidate is not local he/she will be responsible for their own housing and transportation during the internship
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Travel and/or Physical Requirements
- Occasional Travel
- Must be able to bend, twist, lift up to 50 lbs, and sit/walk/stand for 2+ hours at a time
For roles that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The "EEO is the Law" poster options are available here . NuVasive's EEO policy is available here .
About NuVasive NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive has approximately 2,700 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com .