At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Rad Tech Assistant reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides support to the clinical staff.
- Assists with exam flow: stocks rooms, turns over rooms between patients, rooms patient, assists with patient transfer / lifts as necessary, supports safe patient care environment.
- Assists with paperwork as assigned.
- Responds professionally when interacting with patients, public and department/hospital staff.
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/healthcare errors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BLS Certification within 30 days of hire
- BLS Licensure within 60 days of hire
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.