Were seeking a Director of First Impressions. As a $200M retail insurance agency with over 30 years in business, CoVerica serves over 25,000 North TX families and businesses by providing financial peace-of-mind and friendly, professional service.
The Director of First Impressions plays a pivotal role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person our Clients, Insurance Company Partners, Associates, and future Associates see when they are in our office; this person is instrumental in ensuring our clients and key stakeholders have a positive, memorable experience.
CoVerica Benefits & Perks:
• Salary & Bonus income potential
• Super inclusive culture
• Exceptional career progression opportunities
• Excellent benefits, including paid vacation
• Casual dress (you can wear jeans to work if you like!)
• We allow employees to serve the community with paid time off
Additionally, a key responsibility of this position is to assist with administrative workload and special projects as needed.
• Greet visitors and staff in a friendly and sincere manner, ensuring each person feels welcome and comfortable when entering and exiting the office. This task will include managing the Welcome Board and announcing visitors appropriately.
• Promptly answer incoming agency phone calls with a warm CoVerica greeting.
• Coordinate usage of Conference Room(s) via Outlook calendar
• Process incoming and outgoing mail - daily pick-up of mail from downstairs address box, process overnight deliveries, etc.
• Maintain the communal spaces, including the Conference Rooms, Reception and Kitchen areas to ensure organization, cleanliness and appropriate supply levels
• Process all office work requests received from Associates (e.g., maintenance issues)
• Liaison to Building Management Group for overall communication and issue resolution
• Make copies, send and distribute faxes as requested while overseeing maintenance of office equipment
• Become cross-trained in other key support roles to offer assistance when needed to various departments
• Maintain daily accounting report for receipt of checks
• Training to manage daily management of carrier policy documents, transferring to account managers and/or sub-agents as appropriate.
• Special HR/Accounting projects as requested by management.
• Perform special projects at managements request such as special scanning, assistance in preparing client proposal/policy binders for producers, etc.
• Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 2 years of Customer Service experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong technology acumen
• Multi-line phone experience preferred
• Strong organizational and time management skills a must
• Ability to handle detailed work with high degree of accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Solution oriented with the ability to take independent action and make sound decisions
• Affinity to multi-task, be flexible and open-minded
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
• Professional demeanor