The Regional Nursing Supervisor works in coordination with the Practice Administrator overseeing the clinical operations of 3 to 4 Ambulatory clinics. He/she has the responsibility, authority, and accountability for the supervision of the clinical support staff within sites of responsibility. He/she supervises all other ancillary services in the absence of the Practice Administrator and assists in planning and implementation of goals which are congruent with the Regional Medical Group. The Regional Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of all processes, nursing and physician quality improvement. In addition, the Regional Nursing Supervisor provides direct and indirect patient care in the Physician Group setting when necessary. Provides leadership that reflects initiative, flexibility, and responsibility with the expectation of minimal of supervision.
- BLS Certification
- RN License
- Graduate of accredited 2 or 3 year registered nursing program.
- 5 years of nursing experience
- Preferred two year's experience in outpatient clinic supervision/management
- Preferred BSN; BSN within two years of hire
- Preferred Certifications in Ambulatory Nursing