Gale Associates, Inc. is seeking a Registered Landscape Architect to join our Weymouth, MA office. Gale is a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years.
- The selected candidate would serve as a Landscape Architect/Project Manager in our Civil Engineering Group.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, a Professional Registration, and 5-10 years’ experience in design, land planning and permitting, specifically for athletic and/or recreation facilities.
- Direct experience in civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, well-versed in state and local permitting (private and municipal) practices and familiar with green roofing and plaza decks.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Civil 3D, Auto CAD, Photoshop and Sketchup) and strong project management experience, solid communication/presentation skills, writing skills, and the ability to lead design teams and mentor junior staff are essential.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity