View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $32.50 + per hour.
CDH Neuro Intermediate (3B)
- 24 bed neurosciences unit providing care to patients requiring medical and surgical treatment of acute neurological and spine disorders
- Neurological conditions include acute and stable traumatic brain injury, subarachnoid hemorrhage, stroke, spinal injury, seizure, and acute inflammation or infections of the CNS. Neurosurgical patients include aneurysm repair, CS leaks & lumbar drains, post-op neurosurgical and spinal patients.
- We are proud to be in the country's top decile of patient satisfaction!
--Internal transfers and new grad hires are not eligible for a sign-on bonus-
Central DuPage Hospital Employee Testimonial : https://youtu.be/TqEULZ0fc9o
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current State of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Strong analytic abilities
- Experience in specific clinical area
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.