Gale Associates, Inc. is seeking a Registered Roof Consultant to join our Towson, MD office. Gale is a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 59 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 10 consecutive years.
- Certification as an RRC, RRO or RWC.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in construction technology, engineering or architecture preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience with building enclosure systems testing and/or inspections including roofing, windows, waterproofing and façade systems.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills and proficient computer skills (MS Office and Outlook are required).
- Local travel is required.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- Half-day Friday’s year round
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity