A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Research Chemist will work with other researchers and multidisciplinary project teams to solve problems using various analytical chemistry techniques. The Research Chemist will use and sometimes develop analytical methodology to solve various technical challenges for product and process development scientists. The Research Chemist will be able to interpret and communicate results to various product and process personnel. The Research Chemist will also provide technical guidance to other chemists and technicians in the department.
- Must be able to independently carry out technical assignments, validate results, draw conclusions, and write technical summaries.
- Assist product and process development groups in solving their technical problems using the results of appropriate analytical methodology.
- Develop new analytical techniques for the quantitation of analytes, develop method validation protocols.
- Assist product, process groups and manufacturing facilities troubleshoot product and process issues as they arise.
- Develop QC test methodology for manufacturing plants and copackers, develop and execute method transfer protocols
- Develop and validate analytical testing methods
- Works cross-functionally with R&D Formulation, Technology, Process, Quality and Manufacturing.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Chemistry with 2+ years industrial/technical experience
- Experience working independently with various analytical instruments in an industrial environment
- Some experience in analytical problem-solving
- Broad, hands-on experience with analytical instrumentation and analytical instrument troubleshooting
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/