Roll Off Truck Driver - Merrimack Valley
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don\u2019t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick up and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Primary area of service would be around Merrimack Valley.
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested.
- \u201cWOW!\u201d internal and external customers daily.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Assist with local moving of tractor trailers as needed.
- Occasional local trailer deliveries.
- Assist in loading and offloading of freight.
Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Drivers will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include wearing pagers 24 hours a day during their ER week. In addition, the position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 75 lbs. and to operate commercial motor vehicles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Roll-Off and Dump Trailer Experience
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field.
- Self-motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Class A CDL with hazmat, tanker, doubles, triples endorsements
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
- Experience driving hazmat and placarding own vehicle.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
- TONS of safety training!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers