GovExec is seeking a Web Designer to help build our GovTribe product. The GovTribe team is leading the charge in providing a functional and attractive user interface for our data-intensive tool for government agencies and contractors. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing new pages and layouts from scratch, as well as updating existing pages to enhance and refresh the design to better display large amounts of data in various forms of representation (e.g,. graphs, charts, tables, etc).
In this role, you will be a critical player in managing the customer-facing UI for our business. You will take requirements from management for new features and work collaboratively with developers to create sketches and wireframes to display the data. Once those have been finalized, you will create complete designs that can then be converted by developers into actual pages. As the Web Designer, you will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
• Work collaboratively to create wireframes or mockups for web pages and applications
• Design layouts for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
• Create branding and identity systems for a large, data-driven website
• Work with developers to implement visual elements of websites
• Research and evaluate new design trends
• Establish and maintain design standards and best practices
• Experience working with large SasS applications
• Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field
• Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, particularly Figma
• A strong eye for visual design and composition
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
GovExec’s data and insights set the standard for depth, accuracy, and impact for government leaders and contractors. As the market-leading information and intent-based marketing platform, for over fifty years GovExec has empowered the government ecosystem to engage and support government leaders as they work to achieve their missions across federal, defense, and state and local agencies. Our strategic sales enablement and intent-based marketing solutions accelerate revenue growth to fuel market success. The platform is powered by the largest and most sophisticated database in the public sector, GovExec’s platform reaches 3.3 million government influencers each month and provides its marketing clients with a significant competitive advantage in driving higher conversion and growth.
As a portfolio company of GovExec, GovTribe provides industry-leading market intelligence and capture tools for federal government contractors. We believe the tools and data required to compete in the federal market should be accessible, modern, and designed for real people. For more information, visit govtribe.com.
Working at GovExec
At GovExec, we believe that a new era of work -- particularly when, where, and how it gets done -- has arrived. We are building a hybrid workplace that allows for greater freedom and flexibility while also fostering a collaborative culture, no matter where you are working. GovExec offers permanent remote work in 20+ states across the US, as well as the option to work out of one of our offices based in Washington DC, New York or San Diego. GovExec also offers a range of great benefits including:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Open time off policy
• Twelve weeks paid parental leave
• Supportive, collaborative teams
• Unique opportunity to help government officials from a private sector company
• Expansive learning and development opportunities
Commitment to Shared Values ( https://about.govexec.com/careers/ )
GovExec recruits talent for four salient attributes or qualities:
• Soul of Entrepreneurship
• Culture of Inclusion
• Force of Ideas
• Spirit of Generosity
The compensation range for this role is $100,000 to $130,000 per year.
Government Executive Media Group, Inc. and its affiliates ("GovExec") are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate against our applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/AKEWdktNKz2nMSQzRtgwaj