A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The role of the Safety Operations Sr. Manager is to provide guidance and assistance to the Director and the Company operations to maintain compliance with the various federal and state safety and health regulations.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Establish and coordinate safety policy and procedures for corporate and facilities
- Coordinate facility assessments, investigations, and inspections
- Evaluate safety related risks and ensure cost effective protection systems
- Provide consultation and technical guidance on safety and related regulatory matters for the Company and site management
- Establish and maintain organization with facility safety coordinators
- Receive and evaluate facility quarterly safety reports
- Prepares an annual safety performance report with benchmarks
- Participate in development and maintaining Company disaster recovery and business continuity process
- Oversee and coordinate casualty insurance and casualty broker safety inspections
- Monitor safety related legislation (domestic and international), administrative standards, and industry best practices and interpret affects on the Company.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Safety Science, Engineering, or Natural Science
- 10 + years experience in safety related positions in consumer products, chemical, or related industries
- Experience in OSHA general industry and construction standards
- Familiarity with NFPA codes (including the NEC) and construction codes
- Experience with FM or equivalent loss prevention standards
- Experience with workers compensation insurance management
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/