Sales Development Representative
Learn from the best in the industry!
Triumvirate Environmental Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, driven, entry-level Sales Representative to partake in our Business Development Training Program. Reporting to our VP of Business Development, you will work closely with the best and the brightest to learn our business and how to sell our services. This position will prepare you for a Business Development Manager position within Triumvirate.
To learn more about our entry-level opportunities and hear directly from Triumvirate employees, watch our \"Life After College\" webinar here
- Learn the sales process by completing training assignments and rotations.
- Learn to sell all of Triumvirate\u2019s service lines.
- Assist the sales team in all related work and business development.
- Learn the account discovery process.
- Assist with the growth of top accounts and the development of standard operating procedures.
- Back-up and rotate through multiple customer service support functions.
- Develop communication and selling skills.
- Recent college graduate with a Bachelor\u2019s degree in Business, Marketing, Environmental Science, or Environmental Studies with a desire for a sales-related career.
- Must be willing to relocate to other TEI markets upon completion of training.
- Able to quickly adapt to change and shift gears frequently.
- Self-starter who takes initiative.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to navigate their way around and be resourceful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Here at Triumvirate Environmental, sustainability is our number one goal. To learn more about one of Triumvirate\u2019s biggest sustainability initiatives, visit our blog here!
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers