- Minimum eight to ten years’ of SAP/ABAP development experience.
- Ability to work with functional/technical lead's on requirement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP S4 Implementation or Support.
- Experience in developing Consumption view, AMDP in SAP S4 Hana..
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in developing and maintaining CRUD of OData services.
- Expert in developing performance orientated ABAP programs.
- Extensive experience with Classical/Interactive Reports, BDC, RFC,BAPI, and Adobe Forms.
- Strong custom development skills in SAP Workflow and Workflow Support.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in developing new and modifying ABAP reports, user exits, BADI, BTE, and ADOBE Forms.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with ABAP Proxy-based Interfaces connecting with process integration middle ware.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Object Oriented ABAP using ALV Grids, Tree controls, Event handling, Split containers and Class Interfaces
- Ability to work with front end Fiori developers.
- Good experience in writing technical specifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote