At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
Support the Manager of Logistics Accounting with Month-end closing and analysis, Quarterly PPR and Annual Plan presentation for Global Supply Chain.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support A&H Consumer Domestic and Specialty Products Division close, preparation of the Quarterly PPR and yearly Distribution Plan
- Partner with Supply Chain to establish quarterly inventory targets, prepare weekly inventory dollar position for C&D consolidated and present the information along with any pertinent analysis at the weekly Operations meeting
- Support various working capital related analysis including tracking A/P vendors terms and discounts
- Provide brand analysis for new product initiatives and special projects as they arise
- Manage the Direct to Consumer/Professional Business monthly accruals and invoicing process
Education and Experience:
- BS degree preferably in Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in cost accounting / financial accounting analysis, preferably in a multi-product, multi-plant environment
- Experience with SAP a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel Skills
- Ability to work with complex concepts, analyze data and draw conclusions
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior management
- Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions with little or no supervision
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.