Currently seeking Finance Professionals with a drive for the next step in their career. We are a growing mid-size company in need of someone with the right skill set and experience holding the responsibility for internal and external data and reporting. An experienced professional with a strong curiosity to dive into the numbers and suggest process improvements would be very successful in this position.
· Run all system generated financial reports to be used for month end close procedures and client sales reporting
· Compile and provide required supporting data for client audit procedures related to royalty reporting
· Perform required client payable reporting and reconciliations for all Helm programs of which royalty funds are owed
· Complete account reconciliations for all accrued client royalty liability accounts monthly
· Perform or assist sales teams with ad-hoc client reporting requests
· Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations, as part of the month end close process
· Prepare month end closing journal entries
· Work with IT and Merchandising teams to ensure that programs and items are created properly to allow for accurate and efficient billing and reporting
Education/Experience: Minimum of two years of office accounting experience required. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, coupled with proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially excel) desired.
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Effective project management skills
Outstanding customer service skills