A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Financial guidance to brand group by providing financial insights and facilitating key decisions related to revenue, profitability and return on investments.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Prepare Brand P&Ls (quarter, annual, LRP), and identify timely updates on key measures
- Analyze mix/volume, price, cost of goods, COT/customer profitability, ROI
- Works with multiple groups including marketing, sales, purchasing, internal and external auditors, A/P, promotion payments, and key plant personnel
- Leads in the preparation/analysis of brand profitability
- Complete complex analytical work and special projects/
Education and Experience
- BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in the CPG industry with demonstrated proficiency of managing a complex group of brands, functions and people.
- Prior experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
Skills and Competencies
- Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Ability to work with complex concepts, analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations while using judgment, experience and increasing industry knowledge
- Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial assessments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
- Excellent inter-personal skills, strong communication skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/