The Integration Analyst III is responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of system to system interfaces including the integration of internal NMH applications and external linkages with other providers and customers. The position maintains expertise related to the management of the horizontal view of the NMH information model. The position combines knowledge of the NMH information management model with data management skills to advance and support enterprise integration. Solid Application Analyst skills; Adheres to defined processes in the implementation and support of systems integration solutions; Leads the effort to refine and advance process; Analyzes application systems integrations problems; recommends, coordinates and implements complex cross systems solutions for application projects within NMH, and with other healthcare partners; Develops tactical and project plans to implement integrated departmental, enterprise and external application solutions; Defines and manages project deliverables for systems integration solutions and specific project assignment including, but not limited to: task definition, resources (internal, external and vendor), and schedules; Maintains technical competency required to support integration projects deliverables and to support the integration environment; Provides expert knowledge of NMH enterprise integration tools; Provides leadership in the identification of requirements to evolve the integration environment tools; Utilizes standards and procedures to insure uniform high quality in all projects; Participates in industry, affiliations and NMH efforts to standardize healthcare data and event definitions; Advocates standards use within NMH; Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of advances and changes in the industry and looks for opportunities to apply these to hospital's needs; Maintains a high level of understanding of existing NMH application systems and interrelationships. AA/EOE.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience);
- Expert knowledge of standard messaging structures (HL7, x12, others) and communication protocol; Broad experience at several levels in OSI model;
- Demonstrated skills in designing and implementing application system information interchange solutions;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a particular emphasis on consensus building;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong coordination, facilitation, consultation and conflict resolution skills;
- 6-8 years technical experience in applications integration.
- Progressive experience in a healthcare environment;
- Project management experience;
- Training and certification (or equivalent experience) in interface engine technology (current NMH technology is Cloverleaf);
- Training and certification (or equivalent experience) in the Cerner Millennium foundation architecture and integration implementation methodology.