GVI, Inc, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Senior Logistician to join our team at NSWCCD in Bethesda, MD.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, (NSWCCD) Material and Asset Management (MAM) supports the Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S), Purchase Requisition (PR), and Plant Property & Equipment (PP&E) programs. To execute its responsibilities, the MAM Division requires technical support, project support, and services for its programs in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Identify and process the disposition of material, OM&S, and PP&E/AM in accordance with NAVY, DoD, and NSWCCD policies, regulations, and processes including the use of form DD 1348-1A though Electronic Turn In Document System (ETIDS).
- Process material requests; including physical processing of OM&S and PP&E material movements, storage, packaging, picking, and labeling.
- Perform analysis of storage locations to determine areas for optimization including effective storage usage, layout, material flow, Shop Stores, and technological solutions through observation of current processes and providing recommendations.
- Conduct inventory validations (floor to book and book to floor).
- Including categorizing material type, determining physical inventories on hand, researching discrepancies in inventory records, determining material ownership, correcting inventory records, identify inventory valuation using the Fair Market Value Worksheet, initiating DD Form 200 submission, labeling inventory, conducting material transfer orders, and maintaining tracking and approval documentation.
- US Citizenship.
- A current SECRET Clearance or SECRET Clearance eligibility is required within 60 days after time of hire date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field from an accredited college or university with experience as outlined below.
- In lieu of the education requirement, individuals should have an additional ten (10) years of prior military, Department of Defense or related business experience in MILSTRIP, supply chain management, or procurement.
- Two (2) years+ experience in processing MILSTRIP procurements.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Relevant experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for procurement, customer service, and process improvements is preferred.
- Working knowledge of NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning N-ERP is preferred.
Position located in Bethesda, MD.
Apply online at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.