GVI, Inc a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team in San Diego, CA.
This position is responsible for PMW/A 170 Communications and GPS Navigation Program Office support. The Program Manager shall provide program management support to the NAVWAR Air APM/PAPM. The Program Manager shall assist the APM/PAPM to ensure program compliance with applicable PEO C4I, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIRSYSCOM), SECNAV and DoD policies, memorandums, and directives that are related to sound acquisition and program management of the NAVWAR Air systems.
The Program Manager will direct attention in two key focus areas: GPS Modernization & Managing Fleet Priorities.
- Provide oversight and management of program to include cost, schedule, deliverables, and personnel requirements.
- Provide briefings and communication on program status and recommend strategic planning for process improvements.
- Evaluate all program management tools, processes and products and provide recommendations to increase efficiencies in program management.
- Review, comment, provide analysis, impacts and track actions with respect to communications related to studies and reports, for example Center for Naval Analysis CNA studies, Government Accountability Office (GAO) audits and reports, Fleet Feedback reports, and Exercise Quicklook Reports.
- provide support for the preparation and review of developmental/operational test plans, test readiness review briefings, and assist in staffing to support test events.
- Evaluate program office operating procedures to identify capability gaps and recommend innovations. Apply lessons learned to increase efficiency and productivity across the program office. Recommend new tools, and business processes and demonstrate how they will impact operations. Support formal LSS and CPI events.
- Perform interviews and evaluations of personnel performance.
- US Citizenship.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Master’s degree in any subject from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience managing tasks and personnel.
- 5 years of this experience in direct support to a program office (e.g., PMW) or similar organization with the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Demonstrated knowledge of military C4I/IT products; with specific Navy Communications (SATCOM-both MILSATCOM and Commercial), Tactical Communications, and Global Positioning Systems (GPS) knowledge.
- Experience implementing and managing large programs using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- At least 6-10 years working in and implementing LSS on DoD programs.
Position located in San Diego, CA.
Apply online at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.