Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, seeks a Sr. Project Manager join our Altamonte Springs, FL.
- The selected candidate will serve as a Senior Project Manager on a variety of projects focused on the evaluation, design and construction administration of building enclosures such as roofs, facades, and fenestrations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering and 10+ years’ proven professional experience in building enclosure evaluation, design and performance and a track record of sound project/client management experience.
- P.E. or AIA Registration is required.
- Technical background in waterproofing, air barriers, curtain walls, window systems, facades and roofing. Previous experience with exterior historic restoration of commercial structures and building enclosures is favorable.
- Essential duties may include data collection, research, reporting, drafting, analysis and construction monitoring.
- Microsoft Office expertise and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, are required.
- AutoCAD/Revit experience is desirable.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity