We are currently looking for a talented and energetic Senior Residential Counselor to work at our Wetzel Center on the Adolescent Unit in Worcester, MA.
- Senior CC is responsible for participating in a residential treatment team, in providing quality clinical and residential services within the therapeutic milieu.
- Also responsible for supervising and monitoring clients, as well as providing crisis management.
- Responsible for supervising shift 1 day a week, providing supervision to several per-diem staff, and functions as a part of management team.
- BA/BS in psychology, social services, human services, or related field is required.
- One year of experience in residential setting with children and/or adolescents preferably.
- Supervisory experience in a residential setting.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license as required by the position. This position is responsible for transporting our youth for recreation and safety purposes.