Gale Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Staff Designer to join our Weymouth, MA office. Gale is a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years.
- Must have a pertinent Bachelor’s Degree (Civil, Construction, or Structural Engineering) and a minimum of 5+ years in exterior building envelope renovations, analysis, design and construction administration.
- Experience with moisture intrusion, evaluations, and renovation designs.
- Excellent writing/presentations skills and proficient computer skills (MS Office, CAD, and Outlook are required).
- Technical experience in building envelope.
- Registration path required, an EIT or Professional Engineer’s (P.E.) license preferred.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity