Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in the engineering/planning industry and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Structural Engineer.
- The selected candidate would serve as a Manager for our Structural Engineering Group and oversee all junior staff within the division.
- Minimum B.S. Civil or Structural, either a P.E. or S.E. Registration (S.E. preferred), and 10+ years’ proven project management experience.
- Expertise in the evaluation and renovation of existing structures and facades, foundation design and concrete rehabilitation.
- Knowledge of concrete, masonry restoration, waterproofing and building enclosure assemblies is desirable.
- Ability to manage projects, presentation/communication skills, and computer proficiency are essential.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity