GVI, Inc, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst to join our team at NSWCCD in Bethesda, MD.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, (NSWCCD) Material and Asset Management (MAM) supports the Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S), Purchase Requisition (PR), and Plant Property & Equipment (PP&E) programs. To execute its responsibilities, the MAM Division requires technical support, project support, and services for its programs in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Review and create documentation which will include existing and emergent Enterprise Resource Planning Guidelines, procedures, business rules, Standard Operating Procedures, regulations, Plan of Actions and Milestones, schedules, memorandums, instructions, white papers, and polices and determine their impact to the NSWCCD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management programs
- Provide comments and recommendations to improve NSWCCD OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management documents and programs.
- Assist in the creation of new documentation and updates of existing documentation.
- Assist in the consolidation, update, and posting of OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management information on NSWCCD SharePoint.
- US Citizenship.
- A current SECRET Clearance or SECRET Clearance eligibility is required within 60 days after time of hire date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field from an accredited college or university with experience as outlined below.
- In lieu of the education requirement, individuals should have an additional five (5) years+ of prior military, Department of Defense or related business experience in Inventory Management, Logistics, or Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management
- Three (3) years+ of experience with NAVY and NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) solutions.
- Ten (10) years+ of experience with managing Department of Defense Logistics including Sponsor Owned Material (SOM) or OM&S.
- Relevant experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for material accountability, major projector program level management of contractors/subordinates, and performance of physical inventories of PP&E/AM or OM&S should be included.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Relevant experience in a management capacity with managing or leading a team in producing quality deliverables is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Plant Property & Equipment / Asset Management policies and regulations including FMR, FAR, and DoD Instruction 5000.64 is desired.
Position located in Bethesda, MD.
Apply online at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.