Southeast Gas has an immediate opening for a Service Representative at its Enterprise Office.
Responsibilities for the job include:
• Investigating, analyzing, and correcting gas service in response to various customer concerns.
• Installing gas meters, line locations, and performing other service duties.
• Responding to service calls, providing preventative maintenance, and assisting with installs of natural gas equipment.
• Diagnosing service issues with natural gas equipment.
Requirements for the job include:
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Possession of a valid Alabama Driver’s License.
• Minimum two years of experience in related field, such as HVAC or plumbing work.
• Residence within Enterprise service area.
• Competitive pay.
• Generous vacation and sick leave accruals.
• Employer-paid health insurance for employee (100%) and family coverage (77%).
• Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability plan.
• Employer-paid life insurance (2 times salary).
• Employer-paid retirement (5% base pay).
• 457 deferred compensation plan with employer match (5%).
Interested applicants may apply online at the Southeast Gas website at southeastgas.com/careers/ or may submit a resume to Southeast Gas, Attention: Corporate Services Department; Post Office Box 1338, Andalusia, Alabama 36420. The deadline to apply for this job is Friday, March 17, 2023.
Southeast Gas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.