The Service Technician reports to the Depot Manager: Services, maintains, inspects, repairs and installs various CO2 and beer equipment including low voltage wiring. Provides training on equipment to customers, new employees and other distributors.
*Schedule is based on a 40 hour week, (4) 10 hour shifts(TUE-FRI), however you must be willing to work overtime as needed and be on-call periodically.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Diagnose and repair equipment malfunctions when needed.
2. Set up installations of CO2 specialty equipment and gases for beer systems (generators, mixers etc.) in new customer’s locations.
3. Diagnose and determine proper course of action on installation errors, damaged, or defective on equipment malfunctions.
4. Communicate with the Depot Manager for new installations and servicing of other equipment systems.
5. Provide management daily reports and records.
6. Coordinate with Service Technicians/Operating Staff to track quality issues and help develop solutions.
7. Assist customers with trouble shooting various equipment. Provide information to customers as needed to help enhance the efficiency of our product in their facility. Make sure the customer has a full understanding of how our equipment functions. Give training to customers when needed so they understand the proper use of the system.
8. While filing the CO2 systems at the customer’s location, determine the proper course of action when dealing with damaged or defective equipment.
9. Maintain professional demeanor with clients and customers including fellow employees.
10. Responsible for maintaining the up keep of all company vehicles, equipment and shop facilities. Maintain adequate inventory on all service trucks. Coordinate with the purchasing department for reorder of products.
11. Shift and hours may vary to accommodate the customer’s needs including possible weekends. Required to be on call as needed.
12. Assist the Delivery Department when needed.
13. Assist with annual equipment inspections.
14. Assist with Fire Department inspections as needed.
15. Be on call for a week in a rotation with other techs. (24/7 service overtime pay)
1. Must have or be able to obtain a CDL A or B Driver’s License
2. Ability to apply basic driving skills.
3. Knowledge of DOT regulation, not required but highly recommended.
4. Knowledge of OSHA regulations, not required but highly recommended.
5. Ability to work in all weather conditions.
6. Must be able to lift 75lb on a regular basis.
7. Must be able to meet MVR minimum requirements.
1. Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Started 2010 been in OK since 2019
- Only company in cultivation industry that is “one stop shop.”
- Coverage in the entire state
- Growing faster than CO and NV
- Employee owned (Receive stock options after a year of employment)
- Installing tanks
- Occasional Heavy Lifting with Dolly Assistance.
- High pressure system so everything must be done correctly.
- Installing Equipment
- Equipment must be mounted per fire code and look presentable.
- Working with mounting and wiring of all equipment.
- Running Plumbing and wires from tanks to all equipment
- Usually on a ladder.
- Tying up wires and flex tubing throughout buildings.