The Sr. SharePoin /Architect is responsible for application maintenance, administration and monitoring of SharePoint environments, upgrades and O365 migration. The position creates and administers standards for SharePoint design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of all related portals.
- Oversee and lead SharePoint installations, configurations, security, operations and maintenance of related web portal servers, equipment and software related to the client s SharePoint environments.
- Develop, configure and maintain SharePoint document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Design, integrate, implement and/or migrate SharePoint environments, including but not limited to 2010/O365 versions.
- Conduct system performance monitoring, troubleshooting, analysis and optimization.
- Act as technical resource for SharePoint within IT, providing technical guidance, analysis, training, and support.
- Assist with functional requirements and develop design specifications for technical solutions by working cross-functionally with internal users, SMEs, and stakeholders to identify and understand goals, pain points, and improvement opportunities.
- Create and update appropriate documentation as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated history of success with experience with SharePoint administration including 2010/2013/O365 web applications, site collection administration, 2010/2013 farm level administration tools required.
- Experience working with SharePoint 2013/2015/Online performance monitoring, analysis and optimization, search engine optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring logs and storage needs, and deploying solutions required.
- Experience running periodic system checkups, testing patches and ensuring that the technical system documentation for the SharePoint remains current required.
- PowerShell scripting required.
- Experience with SharePoint upgrades and/or O365 SharePoint migrations.
- Some experience with SharePoint development preferred.
- Preferred knowledge in administration, integration and experience with Collaboration and Productivity Tools, such as Office 365
- Ability to manage projects of small to large scope required.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, IT, business or equivalent work or educational experience required.