GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is a DoD contractor industry leader, is seeking Shipping and Receiving personnel to perform a range of warehouse functions such as: receiving, picking, packing and shipping.
Hourly Salary Range: $18.13 + $4.54 per paid hour of Health and Welfare to be used towards benefits
Qualified candidates will be expected to:
- Perform clerical and physical tasks in connection with shipping goods and receive incoming shipments.
- Verify the correctness of incoming shipments by comparing items and quantities unloaded against bills of lading, invoices, manifests, storage receipts, or other records.
- Check for damaged goods, ensuring that goods are appropriately identified for routing to departments within the establishment, and prepare and keep records of goods received.
- Verify materials against receiving documents, note and report discrepancies and obvious damages.
- Route materials to prescribed storage locations; store, stack, or palletize materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Rearrange and take inventory of, and examine stored materials, report deterioration and damage, remove material from storage and prepare it for shipment.
- Transport or store materials, manually load/unload freight cars, trucks, or other transport
- devices. Unpack, shelve, or place items in proper storage locations or transport material.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 to 2-years’ related experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to frequently lift 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of the US / DoD N-ERP inventory management systems.
Position is located in Indian Head, MD.
Applicants can apply online at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.