At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
What we're about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism- We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position is the Distribution Facility at our Grandview, MO location. The Shipping Technician performs product movements flow in any of the following areas: FG Receiving, shipping, and other warehouse operations
What you'll do:
- Operates material handling equipment, including forklifts.
- Loads and unloads Finished Goods materials under WMS instruction.
- Assists with inventory management, including cycle counts, physical inventories, etc. for package materials and finished goods.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of material handling equipment.
- Keeps work area clean and neat.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum three to six months of proven forklift experience working in a distribution environment, preferably in warehousing, shipping or receiving.
- Six months experience working in a distribution center.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of trailer weight distribution
- Able to make decisions and demonstrate ambiguity
What we'll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.