• Innovative • Committed • Dynamic ... It's What Connects Us.
16404 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Suite 100, Phoenix AZ 85053
Join us at TTEC where we welcome creative thinkers. Become an Advertising Sales Representative at TTEC and put your consultative skills to the test – engage yourself in business conversations and develop strategies to meet your client's business goals through different facets of the social media world. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-strategic thinking and consultative skills that will shine through as you win your customers confidence in their business needs. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere
What you might be doing on a typical day:
- Introduce and drive adoption of key social media marketing tools
- Recommend social media advertising solutions
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater ad product performance and ROI
Social Media Sales Champions, like you, receive:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive and community-minded organization
- Training toward a cutting-edge career in social media management
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits that'd you'd expect
The basic stuff you'll need:
- You've done the sales thing…at least 1 year.
- We're looking for you to come with excellent communication skills. You can adapt to new and different situations, read the behaviors of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and identify campaign trends. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
- Familiarity with social media advertising concepts
- An ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- BS Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications.
- The passion and drive to make a difference.
We are family:
Being bold, passionate and real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does this describe you too? If so, we hope you'll join us! Here, you'll find a place where you can be your confident, genuine self and work with a team as passionate as you are about making a positive impact. You'll connect with other friendly faces who are committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace. We support and encourage each other to succeed and love what we do. And did we mention that we are fun, talented and witty (and modest)? We're all that too.
Sound like you? Then come connect with us! Click on the Apply Now button now. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
For more information about TTEC, visit http ://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program, a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.