At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Sonographer Reg 3 reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Medicine, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
the hours are Rotating for this position
- Basic Sonographic and Vascular proficiencies:
- Abdominal, small parts, obstetrical and gynecology ultrasound procedure/OR guidance and lower extremity venous duplex and Carotid duplex exams.
- Basic Pediatric Sonographic Proficiencies:
- Abdominal, small parts, and gynecological exams
- Intermediate Vascular Proficiencies:
- Lower extremity arterial duplex, lower extremity arterial Doppler, renal artery Doppler and liver Doppler, upper extremity venous duplex, upper extremity arterial duplex, upper extremity arterial Doppler, mesenteric Doppler, venous mapping and venous insufficiency.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with two or more credentials (RDMS) AND Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT).
- BLS for healthcare providers.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Technologist program.
- CERT BLS, REG ARDMS, RVT
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.