The Specialty Sales Representative, HealthLab reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position is responsible for selling laboratory services to both new and existing clients for specialty testing that helps providers diagnose more complicated patients. The specialty sales representative will work with the sales team to educate new and existing clients on testing options. The objective of the specialty sales representative is to grow and expand HealthLab's strategic growth initiatives and provide a new customer service value metric to our client base.
- Work with the sales team to identify opportunities with new and existing clients that can utilize specialty testing.
- Educate providers on the value and specificity of specialty testing.
- Work with sales and service to train and transition new and existing clients when specialty testing is desired.
- Continually monitors trends and options in the specialty testing field.
- Bachelor's Degree, Sciences
- Master's Degree or additional certification or coursework in Health Sciences related to integrative medicine, genetics, nutrition or other applicable specialties.
- Minimum 2 years healthcare/ medical experience.
- Classwork (one class per year of CE) in integrative medicine, genetics, nutrition or other appropriate coursework.