Maintain post-sale contact with customers in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Serve as the primary contact for the assigned customers. Enhance the company's position and reputation by properly servicing and corresponding with all assigned accounts in a dependable and timely manner. Engage in up-sell opportunities on current and future customer projects. Identify and sell LSC Communications' capability to existing accounts to expand service offerings. Manage customer inquiries regarding customer orders in process and future orders pending. Provide tactical support to sales and management, providing information regarding customer issues, needs and opportunities. Prepare RFPs and RFQs and put together sales collateral to use to secure new business and up-sell existing accounts. Enhance customer relationship by working closely with customer on the development of targeted solutions and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the account management activities during and after the sale to enable the Sales representatives to focus on selling activities. Respond to customer requests and inquiries regarding current and future work. Resolve issues that may arise during production of customer products. Keep sales team informed of customer project status, progress, issues, enhancements and modifications as required.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of products and services sold. Consult with customers to understand business issues and goals, and works with customer to develop improved solutions to business needs.
- Independently engage customers to solicit up-sell opportunity and partner with Sales as a subject matter expert on sales calls to assist in securing new business opportunity and expand product offerings to customers.
- Develop and prepare sales product presentations for use on up-sell opportunity for the accounts managed and assist Sales with the development of sales collateral for new business opportunities.
- Prepare RFPs and RFQs on the accounts managed in effort to secure new business.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date customer files, in addition to detailed account history. Prepare sales reports and documentation regarding results, opportunities and challenges in the sales territory. Analyze reports and data to identify revenue and cost containment opportunities and new business opportunities.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends , new products, specifications, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates new information to Sales Representatives.
- May be involved in specific customer projects.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Advanced degree with 7+ years experience OR Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 8-10 years of relevant work experience (List specifics) OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Able to consistently contribute effort, leadership, and creative thinking to solving complex and significant problems in a collaborative fashion. Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work concurrently on multiple complex and sometimes ambiguous problems. Able to communicate complex concepts, problems and solutions clearly and effectively to all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at the highest level of proficiency in utilizing tools and applications to complete assignments. Able to work on special projects to enhance internal system functionality from the operational business perspective.
- Requires excellent communication skills with all levels of audience. Able to structure messages in keeping with listener's experience, background and expectations. Able to adapt communication style and use terms, examples, and analogies that are meaningful to the listener.
- Able to communicate in an effective and approachable style that engages others and builds credibility. Able to provide rationale when delivering complex or challenging information.
- Able to determine the most appropriate medium when conveying information to large groups or to reinforce a message. Able to understand the impact of communications on the organization or customer, including any legal/regulatory implications.