This position will perform a lead role in the elicitation of business strategies and observed performance from across the Early Warning organization as it pertains to Fraud Risk. Teaming with senior leaders and their personnel this role will gather, analyze, and develop the materials to communicate business strategy and observed or projected performance of fraud risk for the company. Serving as a liaison between IT, Operations and the business line to analyze business performance across the end to end spectrum of fraud risk management, and capture that in succinct, summarized manner for distribution and governance with internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage communication and performance inputs throughout the lifecycle of development.
• Research and document observed and projected performance and points of material changes for inclusion in communications and governance.
• Ensure communication input requirements are well defined and easily understood by all stakeholders.
• Confirm that final results meet the expectations of all internal and external stakeholders.
• Translate business performance into easily understand output.
• Work closely with IT, operations, product, and sales if necessary to ensure output is tailored to unique audiences and proficiencies.
• Act as the liaison and facilitator of communications between IT, Operations, Product and other operational and functional groups as relates to Fraud Risk Performance.
• Provides coaching to Business Analysts.
• May perform other duties as required
• Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• PMP certification desired.
• 4 - 5+ years of related work experience ( IT, banking, fraud prevention)
• 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Effective oral, written, and inter-personal skills, as well as strong analytical skills.
• High level analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills.
• Proficiency with MS Project, Visio, MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Approved background and drug screen is required.
• Background and drug screen.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.