Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 5 consecutive years, seeks a Part-time Registered Civil Engineer in our Weymouth, MA office.
- The selected candidates would serve as a Sr. Civil Engineer for civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, institutional, commercial, multifamily residential and athletic/recreation facilities.
- Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering, a P.E., and 10+ years’ experience related to all aspects of civil design (hydrology, grading, utilities, etc.) for a wide variety of development types.
- Well-versed in state and local permitting (environmental and municipal) practices and familiar with sustainable design applications for civil work.
- Solid communication/presentation/writing skills, and the ability to lead design teams and mentor junior staff are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Vacation time
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Several annual paid holidays
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
- Sick time
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity