$20-$21 per hour! Up to $400 monthly performance bonus! $500 sign-on bonus after 6-months!
A veteran owned business since 2002, Alpha Warranty Services is a multi-award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) provider. As Alpha Warranty's Sr. Claim Adjuster (L2), you will use your extensive knowledge of automotive mechanical repairs to work directly with vehicle repair shops across the United States throughout the mechanical repair claim process.
You will communicate with the shops by phone and email to ensure an understanding of the necessary repair and if it can be covered under the customer's service contract, while accurately typing notes of the claim in our system. With every interaction we work to provide accurate and efficient claim decisions for our customers, regardless of the repair's complexity or cost.
We love being able to say, yes, we'll cover the repair, and do it all day, but know this isn't the case with every claim. Your professionalism, knowledge, and drive to deliver excellent service are critical during these conversations with repair shops. Some calls may require your skillful abilities to deescalate strong emotions brought on by unexpected or expensive car repairs for the customer. How would you feel if it were your car…?!
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Your talents will be developed and rewarded when you are part of Team Alpha!
This is a full-time and onsite opportunity in our Claims department located in our brand-new, state-of-the-art South Jordan, Utah contact center. We stand by our value of Work Life Balance with Monday – Friday, full-time 8 hour shifts between 7am – 6 pm. No Weekends!
At Alpha Warranty, you'll have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with members of our awesome team for success in your job responsibilities, which, in addition to what we've described above, also include:
- Answering incoming calls from repair shops across the country to initiate vehicle repair claims
- Reviewing, determining, and documenting claim coverage using our internal systems
- Coordinating repair process, including ordering parts or mechanical inspections
- Reviewing mechanical inspections as needed
- Professionally communicating claim decisions to repair shops
- Requesting payment to repair shops for approved claims
- Working closely with Claims L1 Adjusters to assist them with complex or high dollar repairs
- Returning calls and completing follow-up with repair shops throughout claim process
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
What you need for success:
- 1+ years hands-on experience in automotive mechanical repair/maintenance
- Customer service focused experience of 1+ years
- ASE Certifications are highly valued, but not required
- Call center or data entry experience of 1+ years strongly preferred
- Clear and professional verbal and written English communication skills – bilingual Spanish/English skills are highly valued, but not required
- Comfort navigating current technology such as computers, phones, internet, and various software
- Accurate typing skills with a speed of at least 30+ WPM
- Emotional resilience, empathy, and active listening skills
- High-quality results with a strong attention to details
- Thoughtful problem-solving skills, good judgement, and the willingness to find solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, including a willingness to step up when extra help is needed
- Capacity to embrace change and new opportunities as we continue to grow
- Your high school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Your automotive mechanical repair education is strongly preferred
What's in it for you?
- An exceptionally supportive company culture that places people over profit
- Comprehensive COVID-19 return-to-office safety protocol
- Consistent Monday – Friday schedules
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Health insurance options with generous company contributions
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life and Disability insurance (100% company paid + options for more!)
- Legal and Pet insurance options
- 401k match program with immediate vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteerism Time Off (VTO) to support your community
- Free Roadside Assistance for your personal vehicle
- Tuition Assistance Program with immediate eligibility
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Employee incentive and recognition programs
- Health and Wellness Challenges throughout the year
- A new, state-of-the-art office building with outstanding features and amenities – It's beautiful!
About Alpha Warranty Services:
Alpha Warranty Services provides a full line of unique and useful vehicle protection products and services. Founded in 2002 on a value system of integrity, dependability, and providing the best service, Alpha Warranty has enjoyed consistent growth and helped forge long-term partnerships with industry-leading auto dealerships across the country. The company takes pride in creating quality product and service innovations and fostering employee development. Because of this, Alpha has received recognition from multiple organizations including the MWCN Utah 100 for Fastest Growing Company, the Salt Lake Tribune for being a Top Workplace, and the American Business Awards for Veteran-Owned Company of the Year. If you want a rewarding and challenging career where you can work hard and play hard, join the Alpha team today.
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INFORMATION
Alpha Warranty Services is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, military or veteran status and other basis protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to individuals with known disabilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, contact the Human Resources Department at 800-662-5519.