This position will be accountable to interact horizontally across the Early Warning organization, to include but not limited to technology, security, product, operations and risk to understand intentional changes to the operating environment and/or changes to the threat environment for the purpose of directly assessing or partnering to assess the impact on the experience, expense or risk exposure within the network. This insight will be parlayed into a risk assessment that will be derived based on data and result in recommendations on how to best optimize the environment across that experience, expense, risk spectrum.
• Independently or in partnership with other analysts, perform the fact based analysis tied to potential opportunities or observed risks to derive potential points and magnitude of impact, with associated recommendations.
• Create business valuations of the impact of change based on team or any other source of analysis.
• Participate in change to fraud strategies, analysis, operations and control, partnering with technology, product and other partners to ensure end to end visibility and consensus on risk experience and expense tradeoffs.
• Work with financial institutions and resellers to understand distinct risk profiles, threat vectors and experiential targets to develop insights, modifications to approach or customer solutions where warranted.
• Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
• Education and/or experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum 4 years of fraud risk management experience.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with digital banking, payments and/or payment networks or financial institutions in the area of fraud risk management
• Background and drug screen.
• SQL/SAS or comparable analytic coding certification
• Additional related education and/or experience preferred
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.