At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the implementation, maintenance, and production activities for the Company's Global Human Resources technology (with an emphasis on Integrations, Reporting, Security foundation, and Advanced Compensation).
This role serves as the technical lead for assigned functional areas and partners with subject matter experts to translate business requirements and strategy, scope and design new required functionality, create complex reports, design HCM analytics and dashboard, and analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities.
This role leads ongoing process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency and effectiveness of Workday to HR, as well as the entire company and is a key participant in the growth and evaluation of the HR Technology ecosystem.
- Responsible for ongoing system maintenance and design. This includes, but is not limited to the documentation and implementation of HR systems, maintenance of system configuration, gathering of data requirements and modification of workflows.
- Collaborates with HR senior leadership and Centers of Excellence to define business processes and analyze operational efficiencies.
- Develop, test and implement creative solutions that align with business needs, and measure results.
- Participate in all phases of system integration design and build, including discovery workshops, design documentation, and integration development.
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testing and defect resolution.
- Communicate with third party vendors regarding file transfers, file specifications, and resolves issues as appropriate.
- Serves as the functional expert for HR reporting. Designs, develops, and maintains scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
- Creates custom reports and dashboards in Workday using Composite, Matrix, Trending Reports, Birt used in Studio, Calculated Fields and nBox reports.
- Manages security, privacy and authentication issues in partnership with IT.
- Executes implementation and testing of bi-annual upgrades/product releases, weekly service updates, and new features and modules for HR enhancement initiatives. Responsible for analyzing, testing and communicating the scope of system releases to appropriate stakeholders to ensure smooth transition upon implementation. Serves as the functional and technical point of contact for assigned functional areas.
- Assists in the development and execution/management of the HR technology roadmap
BS degree from accredited institution in HR, computer science or related field preferred.
5+ years of relevant HR and HRIS experience.
3 years in Workday configuration experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience of implementing Workday Integration projects (full end-to-end project lifecycle), upgrades and Workday business requirement changes
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, iLoad, XML, XSLT, ETL, and Web Services is required
- Workday proficiency using Composite, Matrix, Trending Reports, Calculated Fields is minimally required. nBox and Birt used in Studio reports a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of HR function
- Ability to recognize risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Must be pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong people, stakeholder, and vendor relationship management
- Experience of Workday payroll configuration preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.