Job Summary and Primary Responsibilities
This role will be part of the HR Connect shared services team within the Human Resources department. This team drives efficiencies and strives to be a single resource for employees and their HR needs. This role will not only support employees of the company but will also collaborate with the department in various projects and data maintenance. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support for the department, entering a high volume of employment records into our HR database and answering employee HR related questions.
Required Skills / Capabilities
- Solid systems skills; including expertise in Human Resources information system(s) and solid understanding of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and customer service skills: experience working across multiple levels, functions, and regions; able to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced organization
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Integrity: adheres to high moral and ethical standards with the ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent education and experience
- Associates or bachelor's degree
For roles that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The "EEO is the Law" poster options are available here . NuVasive's EEO policy is available here .
About NuVasive NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive has approximately 2,700 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com .