A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Senior Manager, Demand Planning is responsible for managing and continuously improving the Sales & Operations Planning process by driving change through partnership with Supply Chain, Finance, Internal/Field Sales, and Marketing to develop the sales forecast for Church & Dwight's businesses. In addition, the role is responsible for developing the future demand planning strategy, demand planning system enhancements, and process alignment across multiple global sites promoting best practices, driving performance improvements, and developing the team. The role is required to lead group and individual training sessions on the demand planning process and systems best practices. The role is responsible for making decisions on the future business growth assumptions which are used downstream for making supply and capacity investment decisions.
- Manage team of US demand planners, responsible for leading the organization's S&OP, weekly UPC, and location level forecasting processes for rolling 18 months
- Evaluate and leverage cross functional data sources as enhancements to statistical forecast models (at a brand, UPC and location level)
- Partner with Marketing, Internal Sales, and Field Sales to understand current and upcoming key customer needs, special demand requests, and new product development
- Develop stretch targets, track, and report forecast accuracy metrics to drive continuous improvement in the forecasting process at all levels of the business
- Lead quarterly Executive S&OP meeting to communicate forecast assumptions, gaps, and recommendations to executive management
- Leverage forecast accuracy and forecasting process improvements to drive organizational value in areas of service improvement and cost reduction, as well as remove manual efforts
- Identify, analyze, and document the forecast errors related to the demand forecast for identification of corrective actions utilizing Blue Yonder/JDA and E2Open/Terra Technology
- Collaborate with the new products and marketing teams to develop new production introduction forecasts and launch timelines
- Apply US consumer forecasting business processes to the Global business to enhance current communication and accuracy
- BS/BA Degree in related field required; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within the Supply Chain environment (working within demand planning, analytics, and systems)
- Working knowledge of Blue Yonder/JDA and E2Open/Terra Technology preferred
- APICS or similar supply chain professional certification preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/