A Great Place to Work
Last year, we transformed the P2P payments industry with Zelle. 247-million transactions and $75-billion later, consumers love us as much as our amazing team of talented people. Come join the most INNOVATIVE FinTech company in Arizona.
This position designs and maintains the hardware and software necessary for a hardened computer network. Provide high level technical analysis with a specialty in Local Area Networks (LANs) or Wide Area Networks (WANs). Focus on network design, performance, maintenance, problem resolution and hardware configuration
- Design, configure, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related services for Web support
- Lead in the diagnosis, and resolve complex network problems
- Select network devices, and set network policies that adhere to Security guidelines
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Maintain and support company's LAN/WAN environment and Web Hosting Services
- Direct the maintenance, problem resolution and hardware configurations
- Direct the maintenance of all Firewalls and approve requested rule changes in the Firewall Review Board meetings
- Participate in 24x7 on-call and escalations, ensuring that Networking staff are fully trained to support all aspects of the network.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications
- Act as SME in the definition and policy making of network and security protocols.
- Comply with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
- Education or experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Minimum 7 years work experience
- Current CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) or JNCIP (Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional) certification.
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating network devices, setting and maintaining policies and rights within a network environment
- Expert knowledge with the following equipment or disciplines:
- Content Switches/Load Balancers
- Cisco and HP network switches
- Cisco routers
- Cisco VPN
- Juniper equipment
- Dell servers
- Strong understanding of common network monitoring and security utilities, Data Center technologies, securing local and remote networks and routing protocols (i.e. BGP, OSPF, EIGRP).
- A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
- Basic understanding of virtualization and its impact on network designs. Familiar with ESX and vSwitch technology.
- A practical level of experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, SSH, SSL, SMTP, etc.
- Troubleshooting focused on determining hardware vs. software, hardware vs. firmware, software vs. operating system, network vs. application/systems, and patterned vs. non-repeatable problems
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Additional education and/or experience is preferred.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.