A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provides global strategic level business guidance in supplier selection (internal or external), negotiates contracts, develops and maintains commercial relationships with existing suppliers, and provides operational and development supervision to the Operations Business Managers and Contract Manufacturing Planner roles. Manages Financial Plan for respective strategic business unit, leads and manages Gross Margin improvement opportunities, supports customer service improvement opportunities, manages highly visible strategic sourcing changes, recommends capital requirements for strategic business units and is responsible for the professional development of their direct reports.
- Responsible for annual financial plan and price negotiations
- Assists in driving all G2G initiatives across a strategic business unit
- Negotiate and develop Commercial Agreements
- Management of Supplier Reliability risk providing solution recommendations to senior leadership
- Establish co-packer inventory targets and monitor actual vs. target reporting with the CMP
- Selection of contract manufacturers to ensure reliable supply optimized for best overall value
- Identifies any new supply chain that supports the SBU strategies
- Interface with the Global business units on supply strategies
- Ensure all CM compliance with established C&D business process including production planning, Quality, Safety, shipping KPI's and others, by managing their direct report ownership in these areas
- Responsible for the professional development of direct reports
- Travel up to 25% is expected
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Advanced digital skills are necessary (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Five to seven years background in Manufacturing, Planning, or Purchasing is required as well as a strong business acumen.
- Ongoing attendance at professional conferences and seminars is requested
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/