A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This job represents a key technical position for the development of new products that will span the range of hard surface cleaning, personal care, animal nutrition and health, and specialty chemical applications.
- Hands-on lab work for formula development as well as exploration of new technologies.
- Hands-on Pilot Plant and Plant Trial work and accountability for formula development as well as exploration of new technologies; leading to the design, construction, and launch of products and plants, if justified.
- Using the stage gate process, manage projects from stage 0 to launch.
- Noted ability to lead projects, solve problems, and use six sigma DMAIC principles in all work.
- Supervise exempt and/or non-exempt employees.
- Independent research and testing as well as competitive product assessments.
- Liaison with other facets of the organization including Marketing Development, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering, Processing & Packaging.
- Provide presentations to R&D Management.
- Multi-tasking capabilities across different product types/SBU areas.
- BS/MS/PhD degree from an accredited institution in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering with 10+ years of experience.
- 10 +years with a strong product development background and significant hands-on formulation experience or related in the chemical industry.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/