Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national architectural/engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years, has an opportunity for a Sr. Professional to perform building enclosure commissioning services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering and 7+ years’ experience in observation, investigation and design of exterior building enclosure construction.
- Experience with commissioning processes is required, with a knowledge of industry testing standards as they relate to building enclosures.
- Must have a professional registration or building enclosure certificate.
- Knowledge of building science principles.
- Experience with thermal modeling software.
- Industry association involvement is preferred.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which allows remote work and monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity